Monday, December 12, 2005

I'll Have a blue Christmas!

The other day I was listening to the radio when the song "I'll have a blue Christmas" came on. I thought to myself hey most sexy guys like me can sing, so I started to search the papers and found a bar just down the street. I called and Said "Yes, my name is Mace Windu and I would like to anwser your ad in the paper, It says you need a singer" The guy accepted after I threw a jedi-mind trick at him, but then I looked closely at the paper again and it said, "singer must have a hit album" so I created one, and my compurter has to be such a pain-in-the-butt and it wont let me load it but you can see it in greviou's picture contest blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Looking forward to your album

5:30 PM  
Blogger flu said...

You should pace yourself before you try to front a band...

Start in the shower, singing loud n' proud. Once you've mastered singing with soap in your eyes, then take the next step and hit a few karioke bars.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

See, if Yodes hadn't taken our karoke machizzle away, you'd be able to practice or whatev.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Didn't I hear that you were doin a duet album with that Yuo Ling guy from star search, so far hes done ok.

And you guys even sound alike

6:27 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

I don't remember much. But what I do remember was him. The road warrior. The one we called "Max"

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home